Jun 12, 2013

The story of cosmetics


Transcript from the video:

“This is a story about a world obsessed with stuff.
It's a story about a system in crisis. We're trashing the planet,
we're trashing each other, and we're not even having fun.
The good thing is that when we start to understand the system,
We start to see lots of places to step in and turn these problems into solutions.
Can I tell you, I love my Pantene Pro V.
Of the dozen or so personal care products I use everyday, it's the one I can't live without.
Says it gives my dull hair "the ultimate cool shine."
How does it do that?
I was wondering that, while I was lathering it into my hair one day,
so I read the ingredients right here:”


Bynaturael Products:
Natural Shampoo
Liquid Castile Olive Soap
This document is provided for reference purposes only and not necessarily reflect the opinion of bynaturael’s team . Train your mind to test every thought and keep on searching the final truth that satisfies the conscience inside you.
Please visit our blog: bynaturael.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment